Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Lost Time:

Life is so short we should never waist the time we have.  I'm guilty of wasting the precious moments I have and can never regain.  You don't think about it as much when you at in your teens or twenties, but at age 50+ you start to think what the hell am I doing not taking advantage of the time I have.  I have things that are still unfinished that I thought I would have had completed by this time.  I know 50 is not that old and I still can do most of those things I wanted to do when I was younger but it seems that focusing on those things is difficult.  Creativity can be a blessing and a curse at the same time.  I'm am trying to express myself as best I can but have not been sticking with it the way I should have all along.  It is hard to balance family, required projects and creative projects.  I have seen people I care for and/or have just been acquainted with passing on to the next life not fulfilling what they wanted to finish.  Trying to play catch up now that I am past that first career.  I am trying not to allow myself to be discouraged after all I have been away from the last career only 21 days and am still organizing things on the start of this new life.  I feel like I am falling behind which sucks because for this moment in time I should be relaxing more.  This is the one moment in time I will be able to do so before I have to get going again.  Well no worries this is easy compared to the last 22 years, 7 months and 8 days.  I have a lot to do and much I want to do.  Footnote to the above I would not trade who I am now for the person I was at 18 or 20 for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment