Sunday, August 2, 2020

This Day

1. 080220

My rage is incurable, never leaving me alone. I thought it was over though it comes again. I dream of running in the mountains and screaming from within. The rage is forever once more.


2.

I feel myself falling apart. I cannot know this angers begins. On a precipice never to gain ground or footing. Where can this soul let go?


3.

Love is a trial, a test, a trap, corrupting reason beyond life, and control. Strength is not standing firm for the sake of another and not your own. Where can I let go? 

4.

Like a martyr bloody and alone facing the killers who would stone me, beat me, and burn me upon the stake. Sacrifice, truth, and right are two-edged swords that can be for good but injure or destroy the user.


5.

Rage goes on.


A.A.Elder 080220




“You know the only thing I remember from Sunday school is the martyrs. The saints, the saviors. They all end up the same way. Bloody. And alone.”

Daredevil.


The quote is from the series Daredevil.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/244249979767821344/

No comments:

Post a Comment