Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thoughts/Complaints

I was waiting for an appointment on the 8th of August 2011 and jotting down some thoughts on my Gmail, via my Blackberry.  I thought I would like to share those thoughts here.  When I write things in this manner I like to know the time I put those thoughts down.  Forgive my use of military time habits die hard.

1010hrs        Time to make changes in my life again. As if things have not changed enough.

1037hrs.       This country is facing a generalized crisis, one of complacent mind set. Our leadership is ill equipped to make the correct choices for us because they lack the willingness for self sacrifice.

1044hrs.    Those same leaders are always willing to sacrifice much needed programs but never considering cutting their much over padded salaries they voted for themselves. Granted what they do is important but not so important that any of them should make more in one year than some of us make in a lifetime.

Well that is what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment