Thursday, June 11, 2015

Life So Far in 2015

This is the first post I have made here since 2014.  It is still June 10th 2015 as I start this and it will be June 11th when I get around to posting it.

I've discovered some new sayings from varied shows and other places.  "The martyrs all end up bloody and alone"  I cannot for the life of me remember now where I heard this from, but I know it was a show I was watching on Netflix.

This is really true and you don't have to die to be one.  Well I guess by definition you do but if you put yourself on the line and try to do the right thing you often become a living martyr.

I feel the weight of my life some days.  I feel it often these days.  I'm not sure I expected to be where I am but here I am.

Freedom, choice, and control are just concepts who really has these three things.

So enough of this dribble.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up the other day in my yard. I was sleep walking again. I was shoveling up dog poop. I thought it was a dream but I was wrong. I don't have freedom, choice or control in my dreams why should I expect it in life? Then I started wondering who I am. I have no idea anymore.

    ReplyDelete