Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Beyond the Grave (A year later)

One year ago today, between 5 pm and 9 pm I died.

The doctors managed to revive me and I survived.
When I died I was on the operating table and without the operation death would have been inevitable either way.

Death can put many things in perspective, as well as experiencing the amount of pain I was in prior to the operation.  It was a hard many days after the surgery and a month or so before I was truly stable.  

I am doing much better today, though there are minor challenges.  The reality is I am doing much better than most of my immediate family who I have to continue to be strong for.

I often wondered how and why I survived, but each day there is evidence that I was suppose to.

Remember you do not know when your day will end and the Long Journey begins.

Do your best daily, pursue your dreams, and love those around you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment