Saturday, October 28, 2017

My Greyzone today.

28 October 2017 at 11:51 AM

I started this particular issue of my Greyzone blog a long while ago and never completed it.  Of course the entire reason and content for this issue changed.

America is acting crazy.  Some people don't like Trump so they protest, which of itself is fine but a lot of them protest violently.

I'm not a great fan of Trump and I am not a great fan of Clinton.  I did not vote for either and went with one of the other runners.  That was my protest.  

People I know are afraid of a police state developing under the Trump regime.  That could happen of course it could have happened under Obama, Clinton or any of the prior regimes given the right circumstances.  

The very actions these violent protesters are doing could spark reason for at least going to martial law in the areas that the protests (civil unrest) are occurring.

I have stated in other forums that I don't always agree with the president in charge but he or she is still the president.  This remains true and as long as they are not trying to subvert the Constitution they deserve at least my respect.

Disrespect is running rampant in this country right now.  It is in every aspect of our country right now.  Right down to a total lack of common sense about crossing the street or obeying traffic laws.

I don't know where I am going with this except I am worried and perplexed with what I see right now.

Don't forget there is an agenda to take guns from the law-abiding free people of this country this would only be the start to taking all of the freedoms we enjoy. 

Call me paranoid, call me stupid, I don't care.  If you don't like what I say ignore it or better yet don't read it in the future.

Art.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment