Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Changing the colours.

No I didn't miss spell colors in the title.  I spelled it the English spelling on purpose because I like the way it looks spelled that way.  Does anyone like the song by Chicago "Colour My World"?  I do and have for many years.  That is where I first saw color spelled colour and liked it better at least on literary things.  So yes I am weird and a little eccentric sometimes just go with it.


–adjective
1.
deviating from the recognized or customary character, practice, etc.; irregular; erratic; peculiar; odd: eccentric conduct; an eccentric person.
 
Yes that's me at times, but all of us have those moments in which we deviate from the norm.  Individuality that is my new colour.  Going from the uniform way of thinking, dressing and doing things to a whole different outlook.  Okay I'm not being quite truthful here, I have always been an individual but I am soon going to be freer to be individual.  
 
That is liberating in some ways and terrifying in other ways.  The required routine will soon be gone and I will have to determine my own routine.  Not really a problem because in the job I have been doing the last couple of years for the Army I have had a lot of latitude.  Still it will take getting use to for all the changes that are coming.
 
More Greyzone  later .

No comments:

Post a Comment