Monday, September 6, 2010

Just Above the Darkness

Life is a never ending struggle, sometimes large struggles sometimes small.  It keeps us strong if we can live with the event.  Some things I have fought with all of my life it seems like.  Those areas are from my dark side and I have to guard against them always.

It is hard exorcising those demons, and often really puts you through your paces.

Anger is the big one for me and all the problems that follow along with it.

It separates me from those around me because it causes me to turn in on myself in order to control it.

More about that maybe later.

Here is a quote that speaks to my natures need.

"The undisturbed mind is like the calm body water reflecting the brilliance of the moon. Empty the mind and you will realize the undisturbed mind." - Yagyu Jubei

No comments:

Post a Comment